Transfer Equivalency Portal
The Transfer Equivalency Portal is subject to frequent revision, as we continually add new institutions and course equivalencies.
Check back often, and be sure to contact your academic advisor if you have any questions.
Click on the transfer equivalency portal icon to see how your college-level course work will likely transfer to Columbia College.
Open the Transfer Equivalency Portal instructions in a new window
Portal quick reference
- Institutions for which equivalencies have been created are displayed alphabetically.
- The portal defaults to the most recent equivalency data set.
- Select "view all" to see older equivalencies.
- You can create a personalized, printer-friendly list by clicking the "my list add" icon that appears on every equivalency.
- For questions or comments please contact: TESQuestions@ccis.edu
Equivalency Guides Not Listed in the Portal
Articulation Agreement Schools
Course equivalencies for articulated schools are guaranteed for the catalog years listed in the Columbia College Transfer Equivalency Portal.
For more information regarding articulated schools, please contact your campus. The following schools have entered into articulation agreements with Columbia College:
- Allan Hancock - Santa Maria, CA
- Central Christian College of the Bible (CCCB) - Moberly, MO
- Central Texas College - Killeen, TX
- Coastline Community College - Fountain Valley, CA
- College of Lake County - Grayslake, IL
- Community College of Aurora - Aurora, CO
- Cottey College - Nevada, MO
- Crowder College - Neosho, MO
- Cuesta College - San Luis Obispo, CA
- Dallas County Community College District - Dallas, TX
- East Central College - Union, MO
- Eastern Florida State College - Cocoa, FL
- Eastfield College - Mesquite, TX
- Elgin Community College - Elgin, IL
- Florida State College at Jacksonville - Jacksonville, FL
- Front Range Community College - Longmont, CO
- Grossmont College - El Cajon, CA
- Harper College - Palatine, IL
- Highland Community College - Freeport, IL
- Ivy Bridge College of Tiffin University - Tiffin, OH
- Jefferson Community College - Watertown, NY
- Johnson County Community College - Overland Park, KS
- McHenry County College - Crystal Lake, IL
- Metropolitan Community College District - Kansas City, MO
- Moberly Area Community College - Moberly, MO
- Onondaga Community College - Syracuse, NY
- Ozarks Technical Community College - Springfield, MO
- Rock Valley College - Rockford, IL
- Salt Lake Community College - Salt Lake City, UT
- San Diego City College - San Diego, CA
- San Diego Miramar College - San Diego, CA
- Seminole State College of Florida - Sanford, FL
- St. Charles Community College - St. Peters, MO
- Valencia Community College - Orlando, FL
- Waubonsee Community College - Sugar Grove, IL
- Wentworth Military Academy and College - Lexington, MO
- West Hills Community College District - Coalinga, CA
Institutions with approved graduate level equivalencies*
- Florida Institute of Technology – Melbourne, FL
- Lincoln University - Jefferson City, MO
- Stephens College – Columbia, MO
- University of Missouri – Columbia, MO
- Webster University – St. Louis, MO
- William Woods University – Fulton, MO
*Graduate level coursework from schools not on this list may be approved; these are simply the schools whose credit we’ve already evaluated. See below for current graduate equivalencies (updates frequently).
Stephens College - MBA Program Equivalencies
|BUS 500G Leadership Communication
||BUSI 504 Business Communication Theory & Practice
|BUS 520G Managerial Economics
||BUSI 510 Managerial Economics
|BUS 525G Managerial Finance
||BUSI 570 Managerial Finance
|BUS 530G Marketing Management
||BUSI 544 Marketing Strategy
|BUS 535G Managerial Accounting
||BUSI 562 Managerial Accounting
|BUS 540G Strategic Human Resources
||BUSI 526 Human Resource Management & Theory
||Cross-listed as MSCJ 526
|BUS 545G Organizational Behavior & Theory
||BUSI 522 Organizational Theory & Practice
Stephens College Master of Business Administration courses that have been excluded from this list will not receive transfer equivalency credit.