Need help? Below is a list of support options available to Columbia College students, faculty and staff.
Technology Solutions Center:
Technology Services will be closed in observation of Labor Day Monday September 5th and will reopen normal business hours Tuesday September 6th.
For technical assistance or questions, please feel free to contact the Technology Solutions Center by:
- Phone: (800) 231-2391, ext. 4357 (HELP) or (573) 875-HELP (4357)
- Visit http://help.ccis.edu to view our knowledge base, check the status of your requests, submit new requests or view known system outages.
Phone support hours:
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Sunday: noon - 6 p.m.
Walk-in support hours: (Located in Launer Room 1)
- Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday: By Appointment Only
- Sunday: By Appointment Only
Online courses (Desire2Learn/D2L)
For technical problems or error messages in Online Campus courses, contact the Desire2Learn (D2L) Helpdesk 24 hrs a day/7 days a week:
For questions about Online Campus advising, registration, payment or other Online Campus student services, firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (573) 875-7246 or toll-free at (800) 231-2391, ext. 7246.
Questions about Admission, Registration or Financial Aid
Columbia College general contact information
Need help unrelated to the issues listed above?
More contact information:
For questions about Online Campus advising, registration, payment or other Online Campus student services, contact or call (573) 875-7246 or toll-free at (800) 231-2391, ext. 7246.