Need help? Below is a list of support options available to Columbia College students, faculty and staff.
Technology Solutions Center:
For technical assistance or questions, please feel free to contact the Technology Solutions Center by:
- Phone: (800) 231-2391, ext. 4357 (HELP) or (573) 875-HELP (4357)
- Visit http://help.ccis.edu to view our knowledge base, check the status of your requests, submit new requests or view known system outages.
Phone support hours:
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Sunday: noon - 6 p.m.
Walk-in support hours: (Located in Launer Room 1)
*Note: Technology Services will only be offering weekend walk in by appointment only.
- Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday: By Appointment Only
- Sunday: By Appointment Only
Online courses (Desire2Learn/D2L)
For technical problems or error messages in Online Campus courses, contact the Desire2Learn (D2L) Helpdesk 24 hrs a day/7 days a week:
For questions about Online Campus advising, registration, payment or other Online Campus student services, firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (573) 875-7246 or toll-free at (800) 231-2391, ext. 7246.
Questions about Admission, Registration or Financial Aid
Columbia College general contact information
Need help unrelated to the issues listed above?
More contact information:
For questions about Online Campus advising, registration, payment or other Online Campus student services, contact or call (573) 875-7246 or toll-free at (800) 231-2391, ext. 7246.