Your diploma and an official copy of your final transcript will be sent to your permanent address approximately four to six weeks after your completed degree has been confirmed.
- Apply to graduate and receive confirmation of degree completion.
- Finalize payment for any outstanding balance prior to the end of the term in which you plan to graduate.
NOTE: Your diploma will not be released if you have a past-due balance.
- Update your mailing address. Unless notified otherwise, we will mail your diploma to the most current address we have on file for you.
Contact us at email@example.com or (800) 231-2391, ext. 7526 to change where your diploma is sent.
See the drop-down menus below for detailed information regarding your diploma and associated processes.
The following information will be printed on your diploma:
- Your name will be printed on your diploma as it was listed on your Declaration of Candidacy for Degree form (application to graduate).
- Submitting a Name Change Request form will not automatically update the name that will be listed on your diploma! If you wish to change the name on your diploma, contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 231-2391, ext. 7526.
- The full name of your degree will appear on your diploma (e.g. Bachelor of Arts; Master of Science, etc.).
- In addition to your degree name, your primary major will be printed on your diploma (e.g. Bachelor of Science in Biology).
- NOTE: Tracks, areas of emphasis, concentrations, additional majors, majors within a major (e.g. Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a major in Accounting), and minors will be listed on your official transcript. They will not appear on your diploma.
- Any Latin honors, dean’s academic achievement, or honors program you completed will be listed on your diploma.
- Your official degree completion date (not necessarily the same as your commencement date)
If you would like to order an additional copy of your diploma, complete and return the Diploma Reorder form.
The fee for a diploma reorder is $10. If you wish to order a diploma cover there is an additional $10 charge. Diploma reorders do not contain a copy of your transcript. Typically diploma reorders are processed within 3-5 business days.
- Complete and submit the Diploma Reorder form. There is a $10 charge for the diploma reorder.
- There are two options available for obtaining the Apostille after submitting the Diploma Reorder form.
- Option 1.
- Upon processing your diploma reorder, we will notarize your diploma and return it to you. You can then mail the information to the Secretary of State’s Office. For additional information related to obtaining an Apostille, visit the Missouri Secretary of State’s website.
- Documents should be sent to:
Secretary of State's Office
600 West Main, Room 322
Jefferson City, MO 65101
- Option 2.
- Upon processing your diploma reorder, we can mail the diploma to the Secretary of State’s Office for you. If you decide to go with Option 2, we will need the following information from you:
- The address where the Apostille should be mailed
- Country in which you will work
- Phone number where you can be reached
- There is a $10.00 processing charge for obtaining an Apostille. Payment can be made in one of two ways:
- $10 check made out to the Director of Revenue (or)
- Pay by credit card. The following must be included in your letter:
- Your name exactly as it appears on the credit card
- Credit card number and expiration date
- Your approval for the Secretary of State's office to charge your account
- Documents will be mailed directly from the Missouri Secretary of State's Office using regular postal service, unless there is a prepaid envelope included with all documents.
- Send questions regarding your diploma to email@example.com, or call (800) 231-2391, ext. 7526.
- Send questions regarding the Declaration of Candidacy for Degree form to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (800) 231-2391, ext. 7658.
- For questions regarding fee payments or a balance on your account, or to make payment arrangements, please see the Enrollment Service Center page or call (800) 231-2391, ext. 7252.