For full admission to Columbia College graduate programs, you'll need to have the following:
Request more info
- Undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Official transcript from your degree-granting institution
- Official transcripts for all prerequisite coursework completed (click for pre-requisites for MBA and MSCJ)
- Unofficial transcripts for every institution attended (unless official is submitted*)
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative grade point average in undergraduate studies, either for your entire college career or for your last 60 hours if you have significant gaps of time between your start and finish dates.
- Three strong letters of recommendation
- Personal goal statement of 300-500 words in essay format discussing your motivations and future goals
*Official transcripts must be submitted for every international institution attended or from any institution where graduate transfer credit will be requested.