Mid-Missouri's most comprehensive evening program for adults
Columbia College offers more majors and more classes for evening students than any other college or university in the area. We have been helping adults in the mid-Missouri area improve their lives through higher education since 1975. Our small classes provide an ideal environment for mature students to be with other motivated students. Equally important, we have built a team of experienced faculty members—not teaching assistants—many of whom work in the field they teach.
Whether your goal is to earn a college degree or simply take a few classes to benefit your career, the Evening Campus at Columbia College offers versatility, convenience and quality. Columbia College — it's the college of choice for working adults in mid-Missouri.
What sets us apart
- Nearly 30 degree programs, plus teacher education and nursing programs
- More than a hundred classes offered each eight-week session
- Small classes taught by experienced instructors
- Eight-week classes meet two or three nights a week or on Saturday
- Five sessions offered each year beginning in August, October, January, March and during the summer
- Competitive tuition
- Start-and-stop degree program flexibility
- Accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association since 1918. Specialized accreditation in nursing and education.