View your degree audit
- Log in to CougarTrack using your Columbia College username and password
- Go to the CC Links section
- Select Degree Audit
- Select your degree from the Active Programs section, or select a different degree from the "What if I changed my program of study?" drop-down menu. NOTE: options in this drop-down are proposed degree audits only. You cannot change your degree intent from this page.
- Select Submit to view your degree audit
How to read a degree audit
The Interactive Degree Audit is a tutorial that explains each section of the degree audit in detail. This tutorial uses sample images to explain each section of each type of degree audit (associate, bachelor's and master's). See above for instructions on how to print a copy of your own degree audit.
The sample images used in the Interactive Degree Audit do not reflect your actual degree requirements! They are examples only!
- Contact a representative from your campus (campus contact links below)
- See the Evaluations FAQ page
- Read the in-depth explanation of double dipping