If CougarMail is indicating you have the wrong password or username, you may need to synchronize your mail account with CougarTrack. To do this, try the following:
1. Navigate to the eservices login page and click Account Synchronization in the left hand column.
2. A window will pop up prompting you to enter your eServices User Name and Password. Enter this information and click Log In. (This window may look different depending on your Internet browser)
3. Enter your Current Password in the field provided and click Submit.
4. When successful you will see a message "You have successfully synchronized your accounts."
5. Try logging into CougarMail again with your eservices user name and password.
Return to top