Need help? Below is a list of support options available to Columbia College students, faculty and staff.
Technology Solutions Center:
For technical assistance or questions contact the Technology Solutions Center:
Phone Support Hours:
- Email: CCHelpDesk@ccis.edu
- Phone: (800) 231-2391, ext. 4357 (HELP) or (573) 875-HELP (4357)
- Visit http://help.ccis.edu to view our knowledge base, check the status of your requests, submit new requests, or view known system outages.
- Monday - Thursday 7 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Friday 7 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Sunday Noon - 6 p.m.
Walk-In Support Hours: (Located in Launer Room 1)
- Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday 11 a.m. - 5 p.m
- Sunday 1 - 5 p.m.
Online courses (Desire2Learn/D2L)
For technical problems or error messages in Online Campus courses, contact the Desire2Learn (D2L) Helpdesk 24 hrs a day/7 days a week:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (877) 325-7778 (toll free call)
For questions about Online Campus advising, registration, payment or other Online Campus student services, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (573) 875-7246 or toll-free at (800) 231-2391, ext. 7246.
Questions about Admission, Registration or Financial Aid
Columbia College general contact information
Need help unrelated to the issues listed above?
Contact information for the college:
- Phone: (800) 231-2391 or (573) 875-8700
- Fax: (573) 875-7209
- Email: or Webmaster email: email@example.com
More contact information: