Transfer Equivalency Portal
The Transfer Equivalency Portal is subject to frequent revision, as we continually add new institutions and course equivalencies. Check back often, and be sure to contact your academic advisor if you have any questions.
Columbia College will accept transfer courses with an equivalent grade of 'C' or higher from any regionally accredited institution. Our equivalency guides list the institutions we receive transfer credit from on a reoccurring basis. If your institution is not listed but is regionally accredited we will still accept transfer credit from it. For more information, please contact the Office of the Registrar at TESQuestions@ccis.edu.
Portal Quick Reference
- Institutions for which equivalencies have been created are displayed alphabetically.
- The portal defaults to the most recent equivalency data set.
- Select "view all" to see older equivalencies.
- You can create a personalized, printer-friendly list by clicking the "my list add" icon that appears on every equivalency.
Equivalency Guides Not Listed in the Portal
Articulation Agreement Schools
Course equivalencies for articulated schools are guaranteed for the catalog years listed in the Columbia College Transfer Equivalency Portal.
For more information regarding articulated schools, please contact your campus. The following schools have entered into articulation agreements with Columbia College:
- Allan Hancock - Santa Maria, CA
- Central Christian College of the Bible (CCCB) - Moberly, MO
- Central Texas College - Killeen, TX
- Coastline Community College - Fountain Valley, CA
- College of Lake County - Grayslake, IL
- Community College of Aurora - Aurora, CO
- Cottey College - Nevada, MO
- Crowder College - Neosho, MO
- Cuesta College - San Luis Obispo, CA
- Dallas County Community College District - Dallas, TX
- East Central College - Union, MO
- Eastern Florida State College - Cocoa, FL
- Eastfield College - Mesquite, TX
- Elgin Community College - Elgin, IL
- Florida State College at Jacksonville - Jacksonville, FL
- Front Range Community College - Longmont, CO
- Grossmont College - El Cajon, CA
- Harper College - Palatine, IL
- Highland Community College - Freeport, IL
- Ivy Bridge College of Tiffin University - Tiffin, OH
- Jefferson Community College - Watertown, NY
- Johnson County Community College - Overland Park, KS
- McHenry County College - Crystal Lake, IL
- Metropolitan Community College District - Kansas City, MO
- Moberly Area Community College - Moberly, MO
- Onondaga Community College - Syracuse, NY
- Ozarks Technical Community College - Springfield, MO
- Rock Valley College - Rockford, IL
- Salt Lake Community College - Salt Lake City, UT
- San Diego City College - San Diego, CA
- San Diego Miramar College - San Diego, CA
- Seminole State College of Florida - Sanford, FL
- St. Charles Community College - St. Peters, MO
- Valencia Community College - Orlando, FL
- Waubonsee Community College - Sugar Grove, IL
- Wentworth Military Academy and College - Lexington, MO
- West Hills Community College District - Coalinga, CA
Institutions with approved graduate level equivalencies*
- Florida Institute of Technology – Melbourne, FL
- Lincoln University - Jefferson City, MO
- Stephens College – Columbia, MO
- University of Missouri – Columbia, MO
- Webster University – St. Louis, MO
- William Woods University – Fulton, MO
To view the graduate level equivalencies, visit our Transfer Equivalency Portal
and select the institution where your credit was completed.
*Graduate level coursework from schools not on this list may be approved; these are simply the schools whose credit we’ve already evaluated.