Study abroad can be one of college’s most enriching and life-changing experiences, allowing students to earn credit while experiencing the world up close -- increasing cultural awareness or practicing a language. Study abroad is not only an opportunity for personal growth, it is an investment in the future, as employers increasingly seek applicants with cross-cultural competence and experience.
November 15: RGU Application Deadline - spring semester study at Robert Gordon University, Scotland
November 30: USP application deadline - spring study at University of Shiga Prefecture, Japan
Columbia College offers a variety of study abroad experiences to serve ALL of our students. Our programs range in length from a few days to an entire semester. Through our programs, or those of our partners, Columbia College students can study practically anywhere in the world!
- Columbia College has semester exchange partners in England, Japan, Scotland, South Korea and Thailand
- Our MOSAIC program offers 3-4 week programs in the world’s greatest cities every summer.
- Columbia College Study Tours bring students, faculty, staff, alumni and friends of the College together each May for a 9-14 day trip to a different part of the world.
- Our Cross-Cultural Art Residency in Ireland is a new Short Term experience for summer 2015.
- Columbia College maintains partnerships with the University of Missouri, the Central College (IA) study abroad consortium and Webster University (WINS) network.
Whether you are a Day, Evening, Nationwide or Online student; no matter what your major, there is a Study Abroad opportunity for you!