RN to BSN Program
BSN nurses are in increasingly high-demand in the health care industry, offering greater career opportunities to graduates in a range of settings.
The fully online RN to BSN program at Columbia College is designed to help working RNs obtain a baccalaureate degree without having to put their career on hold. You will earn a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree on completion of the program.
Courses in the program are designed to enhance complex clinical reasoning, decision-making and collaborative skills, contributing to patient safety and quality processes. Graduates will be prepared to assume advanced roles in nursing management.
- The fully online program means that you can earn your degree while you work as an RN.
- With five class sessions each year, you can earn your degree just as quickly as a student attending college full-time. Each class lasts eight weeks and sessions start in August, October, January, March and June.
- Tuition is just $260 per credit hour, so you can graduate without lots of debt.
- Completed associate degree in nursing
- Successful completion of National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses
Disclaimer: Degree requirements may vary by campus.
Disclaimer: Columbia College is currently in the process of seeking approval to offer the Bachelor of Science in Nursing in certain states. The degree is currently not available in all states. Please see the state authorization website for specific details.
Minnesota disclaimer: The RN to BSN degree program is not
available to residents in the State of Minnesota.