RN to BSN Program
$275 per credit hour
BSN nurses are in increasingly high-demand in the health care industry, offering greater career opportunities to graduates in a range of settings.
The fully online RN to BSN program at Columbia College is designed to help working RNs obtain a baccalaureate degree without having to put their career on hold. You will earn a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree on completion of the program.
Courses in the program are designed to enhance complex clinical reasoning, decision-making and collaborative skills, contributing to patient safety and quality processes. Graduates will be prepared to assume advanced roles in nursing management.
- The fully online program means that you can earn your degree while you work as an RN.
- With five class sessions each year, you can earn your degree just as quickly as a student attending college full-time. Each class lasts eight weeks and sessions start in August, October, January, March and June.
- Tuition is just $275 per credit hour, so you can graduate without lots of debt.
Columbia College is a new applicant pursuing initial accreditation by the Commission On Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) for our RN to BSN program. This is neither a status of accreditation nor a guarantee that accreditation will be granted.
- Complete the online undergraduate application (CC graduates will still need to complete a new application for admission)
- Completed associate degree in nursing
- Successful completion of National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses
RN to BSN Disclaimer: The RN to BSN degree program is not available to residents in the States of Idaho, Minnesota, South Dakota, Tennessee, and Washington.